Control Who Can See Your Slides
Managing access to your PowerPoint slides and files is very simple:
If a user doesn't have access to a PowerPoint file, it will be completely invisible.
- Slides show in slide search
- See presentation in file list
- Use slides in new presentation
- Folder visible
- Can be given editing rights
- Slides don't show up in search
- Don't see presentation in file list
- Can't use slides in new presentation
- Folder invisible (if no access to any presentations)
- No editing rights
You can allow access to your files on a presentation-by-presentation basis.
You can allow access to an entire department or team at once, or just pinpoint individuals. Just choose them from the list of users.