Privacy Statement: Slidebank Service
This privacy statement applies to the Web-based Presentation Management Service known as Slidebank.
With offices at:
8 Park Drive
+44 1274 551 007
Email: Contact us by clicking here.
No access to collected information is given by us. However, should you have a need to access information connected with the privacy aspects of using our Service, your local Slidebank Administrator will be able to assist.
Our organization processes all disputes through email. Please send comments to us via our Contact form. Please allow 2 working days to receive a reply.
Collecting information provides specific benefits to our users:
No personally-identifiable information is collected from visitors to the Slidebank public website.
However, subscribers to our Slidebank Web-based Presentation Management Service must provide certain information about themselves for the Service to function correctly. This information may be used by the owner of your Subscription (usually your employer) for logging, regulatory, compliance and audit purposes. It will include your full name, Company name, your position, email address, Login IDs and your telephone and fax numbers and an encrypted password, together with information on which slides or files you have selected, shared, emailed, saved or downloaded. This information may be changed by your local Slidebank Administrator upon request, who can also explain why this information is important for the correct operation of the Service. Information is held in a secure manner and the operators of the Slidebank Service will not publish or disclose it to any third party (apart from your subscription owner) for any reason.
We collect information on behalf of the owner of your Subscription for the following purpose(s):
- Completing or supporting presentation management activities
- Website and Service administration
- Keeping records of users and system usage for the purpose of site analysis and reporting
- Keeping records of Service users for the purpose of determining visitors' preferences or characteristics
- Making decisions that may directly affect the Subscription owners' use of the Service
- Contacting their subscribers for support and diagnostic purposes
- To advise of changes to the services
- To ensure adherence to existing laws and policies
Who has access to the information we collect?
- Ourselves and/or our agents and/or the owner of your Subscription, all of whom utilize the information only for the purpose(s) given.
How long is information kept?
Information is retained to meet a stated purpose, but the retention period may be longer because of a legal requirement or liability. The Slidebank Administrator in your organization is responsible for determining how long it is necessary for them to keep information for audit trail and other purposes, so speak to them if you need to know more. We at Digital Image Ltd. will abide by their retention instructions and act accordingly.
If you believe the Slidebank Service has collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please contact your Slidebank Administrator in the first instance, who should then contact us using the link at the top of this page.