Digital Image Limited ("we", “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 or any subsequent amendment or replacement or supplementary legislation (the “Act”), the data controller is Digital Image Limited of 8 Park Drive, Bingley, BD16 3DF, UK.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms, corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you use the Services, send us a question or request and when you report a problem with the Service. The information you give us may include your Company name and address and phone number, your own name, job description, address, e-mail address and phone and FAX numbers, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you. With regard to your use of the Service we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit to the website through which the Service is accessed (“Site”), including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide in connection with the Services. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected from use of the Service. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
We use persistent cookies and session cookies for our Service. We use persistent cookies to save your user login for future visits to the Service if you request it. We use session cookies to authenticate you to the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service and to monitor aggregate usage. Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off from the Service and close your browser.
This table lists the cookies used by the Service and why each of them is used: http://slidebank.com/service-cookies
You can set up your browser options, to stop your computer accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use the whole of the Service or all functionality of the Services.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways.
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to ensure that content in the Service is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
to administer the Service and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Service to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Service safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Service about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Information that we share with third parties. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of the contract we enter into with them or you.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
Information we disclose to third parties. We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Digital Image Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Universal Terms, Trial Terms and/or any other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, safety, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers or partners. Such staff or subcontractors may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details or the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing outside of the EEA.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share any password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will endeavour to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via the Service. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Service may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right under the Act, free of charge, to request:
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectification or deletion of your personal data.
- A restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- A transfer of your personal data (data portability).
We will not use your personal data for marketing purposes.
We send push notifications from time to time in order to update you about any Service updates,. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, please disable these in the settings on your device.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary for the relevant activity for which it was provided or collected. This will be for as long as we provide the Service to you, your account with us remains open or any period set out in any relevant contract you have with us. However, we may keep some data after your account is closed or you cease using the Service for the purposes set out below.
After you have closed your account, or ceased using the Service for a period of at least 30 days, we usually delete personal data, however we may retain personal data where reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, resolve disputes, enforce our Universal Terms, Trial Terms or fulfil your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us.
We will retain de-personalised information after your account has been closed.
The Information Commissioner’s Office at, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England (“ICO”).
AGE OF USERS
The Service is not intended for and shall not be used by anyone under the age of 18.
By Post: Digital Image Ltd., 8 Park Drive, Bingley, BD16 3DF, UK; or
Online at www.slidebank.com/privacy