PowerPoint Management using Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
Slidebank.com is hosted from our data centers in the US and Europe, so your company slides are encrypted and delivered securely direct to your desktop.
All you need is a Web browser.
For those unfamiliar with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), some big benefits are:-
- No software installation, testing, staging, commissioning or maintenance
- Shorter deployment cycles with users up and running in minutes, not months
- Global reach with 24/7/365 availability
- Flexibility to change usage instantly as your business changes
- Service Level Agreements with predictable up-times and expert, dedicated support staff for rapid problem fixes
- Constant product improvements SaaS allows for consistent and continuous small software updates and improvements that accumulate over time to deliver better, smoother functionality instead of waiting for infrequent large patches and upgrades
- Reduced risk of acquiring new software
- Less Pain for IT SaaS can offload much of the IT workload of traditional client/server models, leaving Tech professionals free to focus on bigger/strategic issues instead of supporting Office applications
- Re-shaped IT Budgets Outsourcing a solution means predictable spend and infrastructure savings
- Excellent Support for us, using a tightly-focused knowledge base and taking yet more load off your enterprise IT staff
- Cost savings. Costs saved by SaaS solutions can be reallocated to boost productivity in other areas.
||See how users can save time and budget by not remaking existing slides.
Find out why new users need virtually no user training. Share and reuse PowerPoint slides using this online database. Click here to request an online Demo