Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Software-as-a-Service can deliver big benefits such as:-
- No software installation, testing, staging, commissioning or maintenance
- Shorter deployment cycles with users are up and running in minutes instead of months
- Reduce the risk of acquiring new software to just 1 month’s rent
- Global reach with 24/7/365 availability
- Flexibility to change usage instantly as your businesses changes
- Service Level Agreements with predictable up-times and expert, dedicated staff devoted to your application for rapid problem fixes
- Constant product improvements. SaaS allows for consistent and continuous small updates and improvements that accumulate over time to deliver better, smoother functionality instead of traditional large patches and upgrades
- Less Pain for IT. SaaS can offload much of the IT workload of traditional client/server models, leaving IT staff free to focus on bigger/strategic issues instead of supporting Office applications
- Re-shaped IT Budgets. Outsourcing a solution means predictable spend and infrastructure savings
- Excellent Support. Permits a more tightly-focused IT knowledge base, leaving enterprise IT staff free to concentrate on more important strategic issues
- Cost savings. Costs saved by SaaS solutions can be reallocated to boost productivity in other areas.
||See how users can save time (and their budget) without remaking existing slides.
Find out why new users require virtually no user training. Share and reuse PowerPoint slides using an online database. Click here to find out more.