Digital Image Limited ("we", “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, (“GDPR”) or any subsequent amendment or replacement or supplementary legislation (together “Data Protection Law”), the data controller is Digital Image Limited of 8 Park Drive, Bingley, BD16 3DF, UK.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We collect and use the personal data described below in order to provide you with access to our website and services in a reliable and secure manner. We also collect and use personal data:
- For our legitimate business needs.
- To fulfil our contractual obligations to you.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
To the extent we process your personal data for any other purposes, we ask for your consent in advance or require that our partners obtain such consent.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you and your users:
Information you give us.
You may give us information about you and your users by filling in forms, corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you use the Services, send us a question or request and when you report a problem with the Service. The information you give us may include your Company name and address and phone number, your own name, job description, address, e-mail address and phone and FAX numbers, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to your use of the Service we may automatically collect the following information:
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
information about your visit to the website through which the Service is accessed including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the website (including date and time); content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number. Within the Services we may track the searches you conduct; content selected, re-purposed or emailed, time, date, frequency of visit; file uploads, downloads and shares; any comments or ‘likes’ you make via the Slidebank system and other data that can be logged in the Slidebank audit trails. This is purely for the purposes of delivering the Services to you and to allowing proper functioning of our website;
information you give to us during training or support webinars, which will be recorded for training purposes;
we monitor email opens and link clicks within emails that are sent to you, as per the industry standard for email delivery tools.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide in connection with the Services. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected from use of the Service. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers, email service providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways.
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to ensure that content in the Service is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to send you Service messages designed to help you get the most out of the Services.
Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- to administer the Service and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Service to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Service safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Service about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We use persistent cookies and session cookies. We use persistent cookies to save your login information for future logins to the Services. We use session cookies to enable certain features of the Services, to better understand how you interact with the Services and to monitor aggregate usage by users and web traffic. Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off from the Services and then close your browser.
The cookies we use and why we use each of them is set out at:
You can set up your browser options, to stop your computer accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use the whole of the Services or all functionality of the Services.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Information that we share with third parties. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of the contract we enter into with them or you.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
Information we disclose to third parties. We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Digital Image Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Universal Terms, Trial Terms and/or any other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, safety, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers or partners. Such staff or subcontractors may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details or the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing outside of the EEA.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share any password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will endeavour to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via the Service. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right under Data Protection Law, free of charge, to request:
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectification or deletion of your personal data.
- A restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- A transfer of your personal data (data portability).
The Service may include certain communications from us, such as service announcements, administrative messages and newsletters and you agree that these communications shall be considered an integral part of using the Services. You may opt out from receiving newsletters from us. However, you cannot opt-out from receiving service announcements and administrative messages as these are required in order for us to fulfil our contractual obligation to you of providing the Services to you.
You can opt out of any marketing emails by clicking on the unsubscribe button in the footer of every marketing email, or by amending your preferences.
We may send certain push notifications from time to time in order to update you about user activity via the Service or Service updates. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you may be able to disable some of them in your Service settings.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary for the relevant activity for which it was provided or collected. This will be for as long as we provide the Service to you, your account with us remains open or any period set out in any relevant contract you have with us. However, we may keep some data after your account is closed or you cease using the Service for the purposes set out below.
After you have closed your account or ceased using the Service for a period of at least 30 days, we usually delete personal data, however we may retain personal data where reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, resolve disputes, enforce our Universal Terms, Trial Terms or fulfil your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us.
We will retain de-personalised information after your account has been closed.
The Information Commissioner’s Office at, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England (“ICO”).
AGE OF USERS
The Service is not intended for and shall not be used by anyone under the age of 18.
By Post: Digital Image Ltd., 8 Park Drive, Bingley, BD16 3DF, UK; or
Or online at www.slidebank.com/privacy
© 2018 Digital Image Ltd