It's easy to create folders in Slidebank for users to save into.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Log in to the Admin system
- Navigate to the 'Manage Folders' tab
- Select the department you want to create a folder for
- Right-click next to the folder menu, and 'Add Folder'
- Rename folder
Before you do this, there are a couple of things to be aware of:
- You need to be an Administrator to add folders, and have access to the Admin site.
- As an Administrator, you need to belong to the Department that you are trying to add or change folders for. This means you need to be added to a role in that department (users can belong to more than one role / department).
- Users can also by default have their own, personal folder in Slidebank to save into. This keeps the clutter to a minimum. However, these only support Virtual presentations, not original PowerPoint master presentations. These virtual presentations are really selections of slides and will automatically update along with any changes to the master slides.
- You can move PowerPoint presentations and virtual presentations between folders from the end user system. Just go to 'Manage My Files' on the top toolbar and drag and drop the file into the appropriate place (as long as you have permission).
Some other topics that may be of interest: