You can now manage your PowerPoint slides directly in Salesforce ®
The majority of Slidebank users work in a Sales or Marketing capacity, and we've been hearing for some time that Salesforce integration would be a great thing.
Our mission is to make your lives quicker and easier when pulling together content that's really going to wow your audience!
That's why we're excited to announce that you can now operate Slidebank directly from within Salesforce ®.
All of the features you currently enjoy with Slidebank can be operated from within Salesforce ®, from finding relevant content instantly through a slide search, to building new virtual presentations that will instantly update, or even emailing your clients presentations that convert into PDF when you hit 'Send'.
Activating this integration is as simple as following a few basic steps. A Slidebank tab will appear on your Salesforce ® dashboard, giving you the convenience of finding PowerPoint slides and building new sales presentations without having to navigate away from Salesforce®.
You may need to check with your Salesforce ® administrator that you have permission to make these changes to your Salesforce ® setup, but if you're good to go, the following five steps are incredibly simple....
- In Salesforce ®, go to Setup on the top toolbar. Click 'Create' on the left, then Tabs > Web Tabs > New Full Page Width
- Input the following options:
- Tab Type: URL
- Tab Label: Slidebank
- Tab Name: Slidebank
- Tab Style: Choose one that appeals. We use Presenter, which is red - we like red ;)
- Content Frame Height: 720
- Enter the following where it asks for a Button or Link URL: https://yoursitename.slidebank.com/login.aspx
This is the usual link you navigate to when you use your Slidebank site. It'll make life easier if you put .login/aspx at the end.
- You may be asked to add to profiles or custom apps. Just keep the default settings unless you have strong preferences.
- You should now see a ‘Slidebank’ tab in your toolbar. Just click on this and away you go!
And that's it! Slidebank is yours to run, as usual, but from within your Salesforce ® dashboard.
If you have any questions about how this works, or if you'd like to discuss this in relation to Single Sign On, please don't hesitate to ask. Simply contact your account manager at Slidebank, or get in touch with us here.
We're working on new developments all the time, including ways to integrate more deeply with Salesforce ®. If you have any requests or suggestions that would help the way you work, please do let us know!
Salesforce, Sales Cloud and others are trademarks of Salesforce.com, Inc. Image: Creative Commons CC BY Markus Spiske